Christmas in july2022

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
Is everyone looking forward to Christmas in July? I can’t wait for the hallmark ornament book. but I know it comes out earlier but then all the ornaments will be in the store in July. We will have Christmas out at work in July . title should say in july but i dont know how to change it.

Last edited:
Reactions: luludou

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
You can edit. Click on the link that says Christmas and July. Up the top will right hand side will be the word unwatch, 3 dots and a downward arrow. Click on that and edit the thread title to what you want it to be. Then refresh and the title should be changed. Only the original poster can edit. Hope this helps.

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
You can edit. Click on the link that says Christmas and July. Up the top will right hand side will be the word unwatch, 3 dots and a downward arrow. Click on that and edit the thread title to what you want it to be. Then refresh and the title should be changed. Only the original poster can edit. Hope this helps.
Thank you

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
I don't usually do much for CIJ, but I always look forward to reading about what everyone else is doing. I'll have to remember that CB has things out in July.

Reactions: housewife2