Christmas in Sept??

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

wadeallie

Premiere Member
Nov 26, 2007
Central Vermont
heehee...
I went to the video store yesterday and rented:
~Christmas in Conn.
~Elf
~Nightmare before Christmas
~Ernest saves Christmas

I am ready for a full day of Christmas movies and crafting and (GEE) it's not even a Rudy Day!!

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
That was a great idea. I decided to put in extra hours at my second job for the next two weeks (it's paying double time). I think I will do something like this next month. I need to add to my collection anyway.

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Waiellie - what a great idea! Thats what I'm talkin' about!!!! Celebrating and enjoying ourselves!

And Aggy - how smart you are to take advantage of double-time pay when you can get it!

You are both stars in our wonderful MHH family!!!

wadeallie

Premiere Member
Nov 26, 2007
Central Vermont
hahahahahahaha

My husband just phoned to see how my day is going and when I told him I was watching "Ernest saves Christmas"...he says:
"We won't comment on that." hahahahahahaha...the old spoil-sport!

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Sounds like fun!! Enjoy your movies!!

:skate: Melanie

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I'm wishing it rains on Sunday. I need a FULL day of crafting and Christmas movies.... there always seems to be something I have to do before I get to crafting & christmas movies!

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
I was just thinking this morning I don't have alot to get done today and it is quite chilly outside that I might sit down this afternoon and get some crafting time in while watching Miricle on 34th street.

Debbieoz

Retire Member
May 21, 2008
Rural Kansas
TNT has been advertising "Last Holiday" all day. And, there have been several holiday movies on the movie channels the past couple of weekend.

I think after I get my hair cut tomorrow, I'll pop in a holiday movie and quilt. You all have inspired me. :applause:

dejavu

Retire Member
Oct 22, 2007
Chicago suburbs, Illinois
I just checked out (from the library) and watched Christmas in Connecticut. It was the first time I've ever seen it, but I remembered someone mentioning it last year. It was a really cute movie. I love the old movies...It was pre-ruddy day for me too. I've been in the Christmas mood a lot lately -sewing holiday pillowcases and gifts. So tomorrow will be awesome! :haha: