Christmas is Coming to Hobby Lobby

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

snickerdoodle

Retire Member
Dec 31, 2009
I just came home from Hobby Lobby and they were putting out Christmas ribbon and other crafting items!! I'm very excited. All of their garden and outside decorations are on sale and they are rearranging the store for their Christmas items!!

qltmrkt

Premiere Member
Saw that in our Hobby Lobby, too. It wasn't much but it was a start. I noticed it was mostly the crafts. I guess they are assuming people are having Christmas in July parties . . . . and they would be right!!

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
they will put out some christmas and halloween at cracker barrel on july 22nd.

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
Oh how I wish I lived near a Hobby Lobby! Someone the other day said they saw an aisle of fall in a craft store and that made me excited...but to hear about Chritmas coming out...that sends me over the moon!

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
I used to go to HL when i was in Missouri but none here. I am not even very close to JoAnn's fabric. I get Michaels and Ben Franklin (not my favorite but is ok sometimes). It would be fun to see Christmas going up.

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
I was there Friday...ours has ribbon and a few Alpine type trees out. Lots of fall, though. I was looking for fabric...which I found what I wanted, but need to wait until I get a check or two at $20/yard and I need 5 yards! Yikes! Can't wait to check out Garden Ridge to see if they have Christmas out yet!