Christmas Movie Discussion...

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Do you guys think it would be fun to share our thoughts about some Christmas movies? I was thinking of starting some threads here and there about a particular movie and sharing what I like, don't like, memories the movie triggers for me, etc.

In some cases, there are multiple versions of the same movie that we could compare and discuss as well.

I know we have our Rudolph Day movies of the month and this could sort of compliment that but doesn't have to be tied to it completely.

Nothing official, just some indulgent Christmas chatter is all I had in mind! Thoughts?

I was thinking of doing a first thread on the various different versions of the movie Little Women - which may not be completely a Christmas tale but features it so often I include in my holiday catalog nonetheless!

Anyone game?

:snowman2:

tanya

Premiere Member
Jan 8, 2012
How funny AJ I was just thinking of Little Women yesterday. Im going to locate the movie to watch again. I have not seen it for years. I think I have only seen a very old movie. It was possibly in black and white. Im also going to get the book. I dont think I have ever read the original. I had an abridged version when I was about 9 which I really loved.But it was a simplified version for kids.

I think your idea about discussing Christmas movies is great. Im in!

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
I am totally game!!

What a great idea!!