Christmas spirit

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month.

Harlan Miller

Maybe we can't put the Christmas spirit in a jar... but we can have it right here at MHH!!

:)

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Wouldn't it be great to bottle the Christmas spirit we have up and give it to people who need it. What a great gift.

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
We can give people the gift of the Christmas spirit without them even knowing it!

Annie

Lolwlias

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Cadyville, NY
AnnieClause I see you have a RFL avatar. When is your Relay? Ours is June 18. I just learned that I now I have to work the Saturday afterward, even though I'd originally been off. I'm so unhappy about it.
I'm usually the only one on my team that actually stays the entire night, but how will I be able to do that now that I work the next day? I'm just devasted!!!

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
Lolwlias- Our Relay is May 7th.

Last year was the 1st year I really did the relay completly. I am the team captain for our team and I did stay the whole night.

I could not IMAGINE having to work the next day~ my feet hurt bad!

LOVE the Relay though!

Annie

Lolwlias

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Cadyville, NY
Our manager informed me that she will work my shift for me the Saturday after the relay. How cool is that???????
We are doing a chinese raffle. A bunch of us at work put together some terrific gift baskets and we are selling raffle tickets 2 for 1.00 or 15 for 5.00 and they just put the tickets into the jars for whatever baskets they are interested in.
We have an oil painting, a car wash basket, and oil change basket, a kids arts & crafts baskets, a sweet treats basket, 2 pedicure baskets, a hand care basket, 2 movie baskets, a tea time basket, a "green" cleaning bucket, handmade slippers, a champagne basket, a cat care basket, a dog care basket, and that might be it......
The baskets have done very well for us.