Christmas theme youtube channel

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

HolidayAngelOz

MHH Member
Feb 19, 2009
I am planning on launching a Christmas themed youtube channel around Thanksgiving time. My plan is to have the 25 days of Christmas as the main thing. Each week from Thanksgiving until Christmas would have a theme that will have different christmas craft videos to watch. What themes would you like to see on a channel like this?What other things would you want to watch on a channel about Christmas. I am really into Christmas nad i can do various topics like Christmas tradations around the world , different recipes, Christmas party themes etc. Any advice would be great!

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
All of the above sound great! We have a variety of crafters in this group - knitters, crocheters, seamstresses (I almost typed sewers but that looks odd ;)), cross stitchers, moms/grandmas who do crafts with little ones, and then those of us who participated in the ornament swap used a variety of crafts to come up with our ornaments. I like the idea of traditions around the world and party themes.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Amazing. Anything Christmas would be welcome.

HolidayAngelOz

MHH Member
Feb 19, 2009
I am willing to put the time and effort into this as long as people promise to subscribe. I have several themed weeks planned out and am working on videos as we speak! I can also do table settings etc!My video skills are not the best so you guys will have to deal with it until I get more used to it!:)Once I get my channel up and going I will post a link to my channel on this page!

HolidayAngelOz

MHH Member
Feb 19, 2009
I need to reword this. I am planning on uploading a lot of videos all at once, once they are all done. I am hoping people will subcribe to my channel. I used to plan before and after school activties and am thinking of doing Christmas themed Stem projects on my channel as well for those that do before/after school care or teach.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
I am willing to put the time and effort into this as long as people promise to subscribe. I have several themed weeks planned out and am working on videos as we speak! I can also do table settings etc!My video skills are not the best so you guys will have to deal with it until I get more used to it!:)Once I get my channel up and going I will post a link to my channel on this page!
I love table setting ideas!

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

HolidayAngelOz

MHH Member
Feb 19, 2009
If you want to see all the other collections they have posted on their webpage let me know. They have several including a Arabaian nIghts theme this year.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I am excited about the YOUTUBE channel. When it is ready you will have to give directions as to how to find it so that I can subscribe.

There are 100's of themes that you could cover. Decorating, baking, wrapping gifts, home made Christmas cards, repurposing Christmas cards, advent ideas,
etc.

HolidayAngelOz

MHH Member
Feb 19, 2009
I have been working on it! I am planning on doing a test run and putting up videos of crock pot recipes, and store walk thru's for fall decorations but I am in Kansas and our stores do not have fall stuff out!

Reactions: luludou