Christmas to do list 2021

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I sat with my ipad this past week and started a new board for 2022. I have carried over a few things that i did not/will not get done this year and added a few more things. Will start to look at the materials I need very soon and package them up into projects.

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Looking back I’m happy with everything I accomplished. I didn’t get the Santa bag done for my friends baby but that is ok. I never got to my ornament girl kits but that’s a nice project for this winter.
Im looking forward to the new year and starting to think about what I want to create.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

Rose94

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ontario Canadaa
I’m happy with what I got done as well Myron’s mom. Didn’t get the cookbooks done but I figured they can become gifts for next year Christmas or their birthday.
Due to shoulder injury DH sweater wouldn’t be finished either but he will get a partial made sweater and will finish it up in the new year. He will understand.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

Lori K

Premiere Member
Nov 13, 2018
Illinois
Grateful to have completed everything I have and for the day I had with my daughter yesterday. We baked different cookies and did a few taste tests. All were perfect! And this morning, I completed my raisin nut bread. Still have plenty of packages to wrap, one box that needs to ship (stopped and picked up a USPS Express box this morning). The shipment will go out tomorrow morning. Need to pick up a couple of gift cards, and a few random items.

Waiting for a call from my Mom to set the date she'll come here for Christmas and when she needs to be back home, and for a definite decision on whether I'm hosting Christmas or my DD. DD's at the Dr. right now, may have broken her foot last night and I'm sure that will play into where we're at for the holiday. We baked at my house and DD brought her KitchenAid mixer for back-up, in case we wanted two batches being mixed at once. It apparently shifted in the trunk on her trip home and before her back hatch was completely open, it had fallen out and landed on her foot. Swollen and tender, horribly bruised, but she could walk (although gingerly) and still flex her toes. Called the Dr. first thing this AM to ask them, because the bruise is huge and they said come in. Waiting for x-rays to post to her chart. Freaky!

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Grateful to have completed everything I have and for the day I had with my daughter yesterday. We baked different cookies and did a few taste tests. All were perfect! And this morning, I completed my raisin nut bread. Still have plenty of packages to wrap, one box that needs to ship (stopped and picked up a USPS Express box this morning). The shipment will go out tomorrow morning. Need to pick up a couple of gift cards, and a few random items.

Waiting for a call from my Mom to set the date she'll come here for Christmas and when she needs to be back home, and for a definite decision on whether I'm hosting Christmas or my DD. DD's at the Dr. right now, may have broken her foot last night and I'm sure that will play into where we're at for the holiday. We baked at my house and DD brought her KitchenAid mixer for back-up, in case we wanted two batches being mixed at once. It apparently shifted in the trunk on her trip home and before her back hatch was completely open, it had fallen out and landed on her foot. Swollen and tender, horribly bruised, but she could walk (although gingerly) and still flex her toes. Called the Dr. first thing this AM to ask them, because the bruise is huge and they said come in. Waiting for x-rays to post to her chart. Freaky!
Oh no. Praying it feels better soon.

Reactions: Lori K