Christmastide quests

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

jackfrosty

Santa's Elves
I found a wonderful wonderful idea I want to share-You may have already heard of this idea, but this article lays it out beautifull for you and I would love to adopt this tradition in our family! I think it would help with not only focusing on giving, but also with the letdown that can be felt after Christmas Day-
http://rhythmofthehome.com/archives/winter-2010/twelve-days-of-giving/

Reactions: 1 person

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Never heard of it but it is a great idea!! I'll have to keep this in mind and figure a way to make it work... even if it's just for ME... have a hard time getting the teens & DH involved in those things.

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
This is a great idea...I like how it keeps the family focused on giving after all of the presents are opened!

We generally do Christmas Boxes with gifts leading up to Christmas. It started as a way to cheer up a few elderly/single neighbors and relatives, but I include my parents as well.

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
This IS a really nice idea, JackFrosty! (Thank you for the great link!) I am thinking of doing this for...... myself! Just very small things... for me to do BY myself! To expand my own enjoyment of the 12 Days of Christmas. And to see how it goes.......

I will spend more time thinking about this!