Christopher Popinkins

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Kyevic

Retire Member
Jul 25, 2012
Utah
I ordered a Christopher Popinkins the other dayFrom what i can tell this is the original Elf on the Shelf story. With a much cuter elf, if I do say so myself. He should arrive later this week (I hate USPS!) and i'm looking forward to reading the book. Does anyone else have Chris? I'd like to know what he's like.

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
I haven't seem him before it its cute. Let us know when he arrives.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
He is much cuter than the Elf of the Shelf one, that one kind of creeps me out. LOL

ejagno

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Aug 31, 2010
SW Louisiana
I'd never heard of "Elf on the Shelf" until a year or so ago.................after my children were grown and gone. Oh how I wish this would have been around when they were little.

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
He is very cute! I don't have an elf...so un-MHH of me, huh?!

Kyevic

Retire Member
Jul 25, 2012
Utah
Yeah. the other Elf on the Shelf really does creep me out. I searched long and hard to find this one. He's so cute. and poseable. that's a plus. I read a few reviews on amazon and most people said they liked the book better, too! I can't wait till he gets here!

sloanmama

Retire Member
Dec 6, 2009
Ohio
My friend has Christopher as well as his sister. I think her name is Christina or something like that. Their elves just hide everyday and don't get into any mischief. They like him though and he's definitely not creepy like the elf on a shelf one.

Kyevic

Retire Member
Jul 25, 2012
Utah
We just got Christopher Popinkins in the mail today. I love him. He's so cute! I may cut out the page in the book that says you can't touch him. I don't like to have a toy you can't play with. If he gets a little sad looking in a few years I'll just order a new one. He looks pretty well made, though. so I don't think he's gonna fall apart on me. As for the mischief, I think that's up to the parents. I've come across so many hilarious things online that I just have to do them to see the look on my son's face! I wish Christmas was here already so I could help with some Elvish antics!