CIJ 2011 - CIJ day 22

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Any Christmas fun for you today?

I posted on my blog and I PLAN to do some stuff since I'm home on VACATION and DH is at work :)

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Working on updating my Christmas notebook today, finishing up The Snowglobe and going over the discussion guide, and staying cool!

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Oh yeah! Christms in July is a "lifeline" for me today! A silver rope.... connecting me to "beautiful weather" and "beautiful thoughts" and "beautiful lights in a dark, COLD sky".

Christmas in July gives me happiness.... and it give me strength to face JULY!

I REALLY need Christmas in July today!!!!!

cmerth

Premiere Member
Dec 19, 2007
thetilteditalian.com
I posted a cookie recipe on my blog today for Christmas in July.

I don't think I will have time to play today. I have more lesson planning to do for our next school year. I might have time to play tomorrow. Still want to make more Christmas crackers.

I have 3 more rooms to declutter and clean. Actually...2 rooms on my own and 1 room to help with. The house is really starting to feel clean.

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
I ran to JoAnn's on lunch today and picked up some of the crafting supplies I'll need to start making a Quiet Book for DS. I plan to use most of my "fun" time on CIJ the 25th for that project!

Update from Wed - Did some shopping on lunch and got a few stocking stuffers and one larger type present for DS! Woo-hoo!

nicurn92

MHH Member
Sep 25, 2008
hallmark (gold crown) stores summer sale 75% off but "old" xmas ornaments only 1$

I posted this on the magic elf board as well but hallmark (at least my gold crown store) is doing their summer sale and random stuff is 75% off but more importantly, last year's xmas ornaments were only a dollar...

maggie

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I redid my gift closet inventory & bagged the stuff to make half-eaten gingerbread men.

candysprinkles

Retire Member
Jan 29, 2011
Indiana
Sneaky Christmas movie and I got the whole family to watch. :D A while back I found Gremlins on clearance for $2 at the used DVD store. We had family movie night; so I got a little bit of Christsmas in and everybody still liked it. I doubt anyone but me remembered that it was set at Christmas time. So, I got my CIJ movie without any grumbling from the peanut gallery.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I haven't done anything for days because I've been painting, but maybe I can run to Hallmark early tomorrow before I start again. I'm going to finalize my menu for Monday's CIJ dinner and get my tree decorated. I still haven't done that, but it looks pretty in my living room. I did post some wrapping ideas on my blog.