CIJ 2011 - day 21 Thursday

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Any Christmas fun for you today?

I know quiltmarket is having a CIJ crafting day - how fun!

I posted on my blog but that'll be all for today + following threads & surfing the web

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Hi luludou! Happy CIJ DAY 21!!!!!

I went to quiltmrkt's blog.... and had lots of fun reading it.... and also going to some of her archives! She has lots of great pictures and it was absolutely wonderful to spend time with her blog!!!!!

I spent some time watching the national and world news today...... and that did NOT cheer me iup! So.... I will dive into Christmas in July blogs and web sites.

Having the plumber visit yesterday was an extremely SOBERING experience. It cost a lot of money. That means that some important things will have to be postponed.... and some more optional things will have to be cancelled!!! However..... our Christmas in July pleasure,,,, here and other places on the web..... that is FREE and always available..... as long as we can get connected!

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Posted on my blog, picked up just about every Debbie Macomber Christmas book from the library (why did I order them all at once??), and watched Jingle All The Way with lunch - that's about it for me today.

Christmasstar

Retire Member
Jul 2, 2011
Ontario Canada eh!
Any Christmas fun for you today?

I know quiltmarket is having a CIJ crafting day - how fun!

I posted on my blog but that'll be all for today + following threads & surfing the web

It is 7:30 in the pm and still at 36c outside. Thinking about Christmas in July is what is keeping me thinking cool, my AC is what is actually keeping me cool!

Today I actually heard Christmas music played on Breakfast TV, they said it was to keep us cool, I was happy to hear this unexpected treat!