CIJ 2011 - day 7 - Thursday

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Posted on my blog this morning - a nice easy craft that can be done during CIJ.

I think I'm going to order some dvds from bestbuy for dd's Christmas gift too.

Working on blogger - still not working right this morning.

Last edited:

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Just ordered 'The OC' for dd's Christmas gifts, seasons 2, 3 & 4 ($15 each) - so now she'll have them all. I also ordered Charlie & the chocolate factory ($4).

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Happy Day Seven of our WONDERFUL Christmas In July celebration! I am so much happier this July,,,,, because I have been thinking about all these wonderful bosts at our Magical Holiday Home...... INSTEAD of thinking about how hot and humid it is!!!!!

Lludou.... thank you for posting that easy craft!!! I prefer easy crafts for myself..... as well as for grandchildren!

Cmerth also posted a wonderful easy craft.... on our Day 6 CIJ thread yesterday!

You know..... when people are asked to sit quietly and calmly...... and close their eyes..... and think about what THEY want for Christmas........ it seems to be all about peace and joy and love. Since I've been a member of our MHH Family.... I've been doing a lot of this kind of thinking..... over the years. AND..... a peaceful home keeps coming up...... as really important to me. ANd.... I have been a member of our 2011 Decluttering Club this year. It is really helping me to be in this club. I feel that it is helping me get to my dream..... of a peaceful home for Christmas! This is one of the things I am working on for Christmas in July.

cmerth

Premiere Member
Dec 19, 2007
thetilteditalian.com
Good morning!!

My plan for today's Christmas in July is to straighten up my office so that I can work on crafts this weekend. If I can find a quiet few minutes I want to do some knitting as well.

I will be posted a holiday recipe on my blog tonight. I need to decide which one to post.

See ya later!!

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Good morning! Peppermint Bark on the menu today - wish I could mail you each a sample. Today's movie is coming from Netflix - 12 Men of Christmas. I haven't seen this one before so I'll let you know tomorrow if it was any good..

Blog post is up for today - loved the Gooseberry Patch book I checked out of the library...so many awesome ideas.

I'm starting another Debbie Macomber book, The Perfect Christmas and I'm enjoying it so far.

Have a great Day Seven!

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Pam, since I am having promblems and can't post on blogs just wanted to let you know that I like the blue snowman oranment. Cute. I love to read books by Debbie.

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Pam, since I am having promblems and can't post on blogs just wanted to let you know that I like the blue snowman oranment. Cute. I love to read books by Debbie.

Thanks, Lana. I'm sorry that you're still not able to post on my blog but I check in here a couple of times a day and can read your comments here. The ornament wasn't too difficult to make - as I said in the blog post, there weren't any instructions, just a photo to follow. I'm enjoying trying out new ornament ideas.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
those are the fun crafts when you have a pocture and get to do as you want. T.he CIJ swap I did from a pictureI Have made them in the past also and they aren't anything special

cmerth

Premiere Member
Dec 19, 2007
thetilteditalian.com
I posted a cookie recipe on my blog for Christmas in July.

I finally have the news from my lung CT scan. The bad news is my upper lungs have scarring. :( The good news.... the bacteria that is causing the scarring is under control and I don't have to take any icky antibiotics or steroids. My mold in my lungs seems to be disappearing.... Yeah!!! I am breathing and doing a happy dance.