CIJ day 12

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Since I was MIA this weekend I updated my blog for CIJ.
Day 10 - brownie lollipops recipe, craft - elf entrance + a famous joke
Day 11 - Blackforest triffle, craft - elf boot stocking + joke
Day 12 - Towering tree cake, craft - block ornaments + joke

What Christmas fun are you planning today?

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I just did my journal entries on my blog and I'm getting ready to post pictures from our cookie adventure today. My daughter and I made the "Hamburger Cookies" from our CIJ reading book, The Christmas Cookie Club. So check them out, they look just like mini hamburgers. We had alot of fun, once we go on a role and figured out the quickest way. We also started making more Cupcake ornaments to give out at Christmas. My DD is giving them to her "cupcake gang" and we'll be giving them to church leaders and teachers as needed. We tried to finish up by watching the movie UP, but the DVD was scratched and it's going back to Netflix. That's the downside of netflix.

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
Minnieco- I just finished that chapter!

Those are SO CUTE! better than I imagined! I think kids- of all ages- would just LOVE these!

Have you tried any other cookies from the book?

Annie

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I think that those cookies are just soo cute. I read the book but could not imagine what the cookies would look like.
Well done.

Lucie really enjoying your blog. The jokes are so funny. My favorite thing so far are the square block christmas ornaments.
Keep up the blogging, it is great.

Last edited:

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I've not tried any others yet, but plan on it. That was my daughters first choice. I might be on my own for some others, but I'll probably make a few for my party at the end of the month.

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
luludou-
I just saw those hot chocolate cones!!! Those would be PERFECT for co-workers and for add ons in a gift basket!

TFS!

Annie

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
luludou & MinnieCo - You ladies are amazing!!! I am enjoying both of your blogs...now to find the time to try some of those fabulous ideas! Keep 'em coming!