CIJ day 13

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
What Christmas fun are you having today?

I posted on my blog a recipe, a craft & a joke.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I am not doing too much christmas fun today. I will be tidying the house and getting a few things ready for CIJ dinner on the 25th. I will though be listening to a lovely christmas cd and be dreaming of christmas while I work.

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
Sadly, no Christmas fun today...just quickly checking the boards before bed. I have big plans for some stocking stuffer shopping tomorrow...we're on Martha's Vineyard with family, but it is supposed to rain all day.

What is everyone else up to?

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I passed out my cookies today and a few didn't know they were eatable. Other then that, not much on the Christmas front. I'm going to go update my blog now. Been a bit lazy tonight catching up on my favorite tv shows.

Mackiesmudder

Premiere Member
May 21, 2010
Hackettstown, NJ
My Christmas fun today was checking the forum! Always makes me smile. My DH called out to me awhile ago to come and see what they had on one of the home shopping networks, don't know which one it was but they had lovely Christmas balls for sale, on sale and free shipping. I was impressed with him even thinking to call me! Since this is my first year of really doing this the smart way, LOL, he is getting more and more conscious of how much we will be saving and the pleasure of living Christmas all year 'round.

Cathie:tree2: