CIJ - Day 18 - Monday, 7/18/11

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Did you read yesterday's posts? It is ALWAYS fun and encouraging to celebrate the CIJ things that our friends are doing!!!

TODAY.... I WANT to print out my 2011 Calendar Pages.... and begin to fill in special activities!!! (Not TOO many special activities..... since this year's goal is..... "Simplify"!

Last edited:

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Too hot for Christmas stuff again today but I did post on my blog and I do want to find all that is needed to fill up my ziploc bag for the half-eaten gingerbread men.

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Hot here too and I've got the builder delivering all his supplies for the job he is starting tomorrow - a door from our bedroom to a small deck. Can't wait to sit out there with my morning coffee, listening to the birds chirping. I wonder if I can take my laptop out there and still get wireless? Today's project is a paper craft ornament - details and photo up on my blog this evening.

Have a great day everyone!

cmerth

Premiere Member
Dec 19, 2007
thetilteditalian.com
It is going to be hot here too. Yuck!!

I posted a holiday decoration idea on my blog.

I have bitten off a huge task for the next 12 days or so. I have most parts of the house decluttered now Kiddo and I are going to work room by room REALLY CLEANING. Not Christmasy but is a major gift to myself.

In my spare time I want to look on the internet for more decoration ideas... for my glitzy christmas.

snickerdoodle

Retire Member
Dec 31, 2009
I am really far behind in my CIJ celebrating. We have had a streak of "real life happenings" so this week I am ready to join in the fun! I need to type some family recipes for a scrapbook I'm making of "family favorites". I also am printing out my calendar pages to schedule holiday activities. I also will be refining my lists of holiday gifts, meals, baking etc.

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
i had my grand daughter. we watched polar express today. she likes watching christmas movies too.

LadyEvenstar

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southeastern PA
One funny thing today. As we were trying to beat the 90- something heat, and heading to a funeral where the usual luncheon was conspicuous by its absence, my mother-in-law was asking, "When's your Christmas party? Have you picked a day yet?"

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Mo - and here's what my dd asked me yesterday:
I always receive the family on New Year's eve... and yesterday dd asked me what I was doing this year for supper on New Year's eve! I told her she was a bit early with those questions Seems that everything is organized in her head if she has the same boyfriend. the 24th at mom's, 25th at her boyfriend's, 31st at our house and 1st at her boyfriends.