CIJ day 25 - Rudy day

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Any CIJ fun happening today??

My blog is updated - fruit skewer tree & gingerbread tree craft.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I did my blog early this am when I opened my swap gift. I had a dinner planned for tonight, but realized I had a conflict of plans so I had to move it to Tuesday. I finalized my grocery list this am and I'm good to go to the store tommorrow! Other then that, I have a painting night with the girls tonight.

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
Making Broccoli and Turkey casserole :)
Visited the Christmas shop, they are having a sale on ornaments 50-60% off. Purchased a bag of scented pine cones!

Wednesday we are going to a stamp/scrapbook store - they have a week of sales for Christmas in July!

orangesforadam

MHH Member
Oct 14, 2007
DH and I just made fudge and we'll start our A Christmas Story dinner in a bit. We'll have mashed potatoes, meat loaf, (couldn't bring myself to make cabbage so we're having spinach) and fudge for dessert! We'll watch the movie later with the kids and have popcorn. The kids helped me decorate a small tree and such in the kitchen and it's so cute and festive! I'll put pics on my blog asap!

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
I've mostly been cleaning and doing laundry today, but the reward is that I told DH I'm watching a Christmas movie tonight (while I iron! LOL!) I can't decide if I should watch White Christmas (AGAIN!) or the Santa Clause. Hmmm....maybe I can squeeze in both!

I hope you're all enjoying the day!

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
End of a long, but fun day! One of my closest girlfriends came over this morning and we tested various recipes, listed to Christmas music and watched QVC!

I tested 3 recipes, she brought 2 things - already made or partially made.

We had veggie dip and cheese cubes and a veggie tray to munch on while we worked and shopped!

Now all the left over goodies are packed up and waiting on the counter to be taken into my work tomorrow for my co-workers to devour! :)

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Hmmm...all sorts of things!

Blueberry Strusel Coffee Cake - A winner! :)

German Chocolate Cake Cookies - Not too shabby!

White Choc/Choc Cookies - So, so

Pumpkin Muffins - Yummy!

3 Musketeer Bars - Very rich, but very good!

It was nice to do a baking marathon again!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
The blueberry streusel coffe cake is very interesting. Can you post the recipe?

Thanks.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I went to a place called Canvas and ****tails last night. We painted a picturea and it was the funnest thing EVER. It got me thinking about December and if they do holiday paintings. If so, I'm so there!