CIJ - day 3

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I posted on my blog.. yes, I know, 3 days in a row??????

I posted a recipe, a craft and a joke.

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
Beyond flipping through all the fantastic tips that I have and posting one of them I don't know that I'll have much else going on. Oh, there is the movie SN told us about. I'll have to find that thread.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I'm going to put my little tree up today, inventory my party items and watch maybe watch a christmas movie on tv since someone mentioned they may be on hallmark this weekend.
Everyone will be gone at some point today, so I might blare some Christmas music too...LOL

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
I will be getting a package ready to be mailed out. The package contains 2 CIJ gifts for a terrific person I know!!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
One of the cooking channels here is running a Chef's Christmas Marathon. There are quite a few channels that are showing CIJ shows this and every weekend in July. I KNOW....How lucky are we????

I am also wanting to change a few areas that I decorate for CID (Christmas in December). My mantle is getting a bit blah so I will try and come up with a few ideas to change that up this year.

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
I found a book at the bookstore called God Rest Ye Grumpy Scroogeymen and I have been reading that. Its cute.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I didn't get my tree up today...I was in a fender bender this am...kind of got me off track. But I did watch Smokey Mountain Christmas and the other movie they had on Hallmark. I'd started to watch Smokey Mountain Christmas last year and never finished it. I'm glad I did, becuase it got much better later in the movie. It was a fun, silly movie.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I didn't get my tree up today...I was in a fender bender this am...kind of got me off track. But I did watch Smokey Mountain Christmas and the other movie they had on Hallmark. I'd started to watch Smokey Mountain Christmas last year and never finished it. I'm glad I did, because it got much better later in the movie. It was a fun, silly movie.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Lucie, I'm right there with you. 3 days of blogging. GO US!! It's 11:52pm, so I'm in by the hair of my chinny, chin, chin!!