CiJ movie listings

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
Ok I have not found any just yet but thought I would start a thread where if you find out about any CiJ specials we can post them all here. I know Hallmark, QVC and Lifetime have shown movies in the past.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Thanks, Shannon for starting this. I am looking forward to it.

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
What a great idea for a thread, piratemama!!!!!

I just did a PRELIMINARY check.

1) HGTV.... did not seem to have the TV schedule up.... as far ahead as July 25th. HOWEVER..... when I went to their web site.... and put "Christmas in July" in the search button...... it came up with 160 videos under that title. Aopparently they have taken all the Christmas segments.... of things that you could do in July (advance projects for Christmas).... and put them together under "Christmas in July". They had some beautiful things. That... plus our thread on Simple Ideas for CIJ.... we've got lots of help!!!!!

2) QVC.... also stopped on July 24th...... HOWEVER.... both Saturday (July 23rd) and Sunday (July 24th) are all Christmas shows. I assume that Monday (the 25th) is also!

3) Hallmark... also did not seem to go past July 24th.... but I didn't see ANY Christmas movies listed for July... up to the 24th. Surely I missed something!