Cleaning Grand Plan

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register
Is anyone doing the cleaning Grand plan? I am on another board and am going to start it on Tuesday on there but wanted to know if anyone here was doing it? If someone already posted about please show me where it is and delete this one.

Its the 14 week cleaning challenge. I did the Holiday Grand Plan and what a HUGE difference, didn't get it all done but it did have a huge impact in my home. I am currently trying to stay away from all boards unless it's about cleaning/cooking. Trying not to post so much due to lack of time.

This is the one I am going to start tomorrow. It's by OrganizedHome so I thought it would be ok to post the link.
Cleaning Grand Plan Challenge click this link
:party:

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Yep, I'm doing the Jumpstart so I'll I can use the forums here. I need the lovely people here to keep my on track.

Funny, a lot of use want to limit our computer time. So I'm signing off to finish cleaning off my desk.

chilli

Premiere Member
Dec 27, 2007
Austria - Europe
I already started with the Cleaning Grand Plan - but in a different order. So I started with the foyer, then I had bathroom and my next challenge will be our living room!

Chilli

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Yes...JumpStart January is based on the Grand Plan....the only difference is the link you put in takes you to an article and list located at Organized Home and the link in JumpStart takes you directly to the Grand Plan site...same weeks, same forms etc.

Everyone is tweaking the weeks to make them work for them. You can check out the schedule in the JumpStart January forum We will start January 13th.

VictorianChristmas

Retire Member
Jan 7, 2008
Oregon
"heartstrings: Yes I am doing it. After being on Organized Christmas boards for 5 years I cant believe it took me this long to do this. Maybe I will get organized for once! :shmaorckstring:

snowqueen

Premiere Member
Nov 1, 2007
Vermont
I started working on the Grand Plan last week. I've used it many times in the past. I just modify it for my own needs and schedule. Last year I didn't have much time to stick to it very well. This year a got very angry at the disorganization after the holidays and the mess my house was in so I said this is it. I'm not stopping until I'm done.With two jobs I haven't much time but the plan helps me get focused and on track. Dorene