Cookbook from Organized Christmas Forums

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Chaeli

MHH Member
Dec 27, 2021
Virginia
Hi all,

I remember years ago a bunch of us over at Organized Christmas gathered recipes together and put together a cookbook, it was sent to everyone by email. Due to a rather nasty divorce I lost access to that email and my printed copy of the recipes :(

I am hoping that someone here still has a copy that I could possibly get, I had included my Dad's Lasagna recipe in it and do not have a copy of it nor do my siblings (I was the only one who had a copy).

Thanks

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
I put together one for MHH for the past two years but I have no idea about the one you mentioned, I'd be curious to see it too if you find it.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I hope you find someone with the recipe. I searched for a recipe from my aunt that I remembered from my childhood. Finally found it when I was fifty so keep up the hunt. Let us know if you find it.

Chaeli

MHH Member
Dec 27, 2021
Virginia
I hope you find someone with the recipe. I searched for a recipe from my aunt that I remembered from my childhood. Finally found it when I was fifty so keep up the hunt. Let us know if you find it.
Thanks, I will definitely keep searching for it.

I know I searched the wayback machine and it was 2007 when we did that cookbook and Gingerbug was the author of the schedule post for it to keep us all on track.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Ginger said you could try checking with Jeff at MyMerryChristmas.com

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Anyone know any other spin off sites from Organized Christmas? There might be someone from Organized Christmas.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Didn't some of the older threads get archived by moderators a couple of years ago? Could it be in some of those?