Costumes and Yard Decorations

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I posted some of my daughters costumes from years past and some yard decorating tips on my blog tonight. Kind fun, going down memory lane. What would we do without the digital world these days!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Beautiful! Love the mask with the spiders :) and I do think the daughter ressembles the mother.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
People tell us we look just alike, but something weird happened the other day. My daughters friend was over and out of the blue she she told my daughter that in this particular picture in her room, she looked just like her mom. A couple days later I was prepping my photos for my scarpbooking crop and one in particular caught my attention. I stopped and told my daughter..."Wow, in this picture you look exactly like me". She said...mom, that's the same picture in my room that my friend was talking about. Sometimes I see it and sometimes I don't, but there was NO doubt in that photo. People can't tell us apart on the phone anymore either. So it's like a guessing game for them. Sometimes, I'll answer and they'll say, Can I talk to your mom and I respond...Yes, you're talking to mom! LOL

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Thanks ehaert. I have one daughter who's very, very spoiled, but I love her to death. I wish I had the blessing of having more, but I'll be patient and wait for those grandbabies. :) I've always tried to feed her mentally and it's all paying off now that's she's turning into a young adult.

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
Michelle my oldest daughter is me completely. I have a great aunt well in to her late 80's that swears I am not me but she is me. My aunt does know the difference still very much in her right mind but she says everytime she sees Randa she is looking at me.

Everyone has always said that the eldest of my brothers looks just like my grandfather, but my oldest son is my grandfather completely. It's funny because my grandfather past 37 years ago and we had a family friend that was a good friend of his that said that David was named after the right person because the older he gets he looks exactly like his great grandfather, they were childhood friends that grew up together so he knew.

My youngest son is completely my father you can't tell pictures of my father and my son apart except for the dateing of the pictures.

None of my kids look alike nor do my brothers and myself but you can tell were all siblings.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Just the other day, my husband thought it was me on the phone. My daughter messes with him sometimes on purpose, but she didn't this time. I'm thinking it's getting pretty bad when my husband can't tell it's not me on the phone!! We're use to it otherwise.