~~~ Countdown to Halloween 2021 ~~~

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

frostythesnowman

Premiere Member
May 4, 2013
uk
Well another Halloween has come and gone folks....Hope everyone had a spooktacular Halloween nite...Lets countdown to another spooky Halloween season and keep the spirit alive all year round.

~~~357 days till Halloween~~~

Lori K

Premiere Member
Nov 13, 2018
Illinois
Now is the time to stock up on Halloween / Autumn decor, if you're in need. Just paged through Kohl's online site -- I changed dining room furniture this past year, going from a round to a rectangular table, and need new table linens for Thanksgiving and Christmas. They've got Halloween and other Autumn decor significantly reduced.

frostythesnowman

Premiere Member
May 4, 2013
uk
Now is the time to stock up on Halloween / Autumn decor, if you're in need. Just paged through Kohl's online site -- I changed dining room furniture this past year, going from a round to a rectangular table, and need new table linens for Thanksgiving and Christmas. They've got Halloween and other Autumn decor significantly reduced.
WOW...I just looked on Kohl's site online lots of bargains to get your hands on...I am sooo jealous:(

Reactions: Minta

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
hopefully my husband and I have somewhere to go this year so we can wear our LiMu Emu and "Doug" Costume. My husbands name is Doug, so we thought of that idea last year, but knew we'd have to hold onto it for future use.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Halloween always makes me excited because it marks the gateway to the holidays to me!

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
Halloween always makes me excited because it marks the gateway to the holidays to me!
I never felt that way before until this year. I think it had to do with the pandemic. I was so happy watching the Peanut's Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas cartoons. :)

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Halloween is becoming more a thing here. We personally do not "celebrate" as we have no small kids and there are no small kids in our street. I do often fill a pumpkin with fun sized Mars and have it on the dining room table just for our use.
Always interested to see what you are all doing.

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
i love halloween i like to decorate sometimes we have kids sometimes we dont. but as its been said it means its closer to the holidays