~~~ Countdown to Halloween 2021 ~~~

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
WOW, seems so close now.

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Halloween is out in force at our Menards stores now - DS picked out a mask he wants to build a costume around this year. Ahem, I mean that YOURS TRULY will be expected to build a costume around this year.

Sometimes I worry about the expectations I am setting this kid...:D

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
I am really hoping this year will be a trick or treat Halloween. Last year we opted out due to COVID and our local lockdowns meant no family trips to a 'haunt' attraction. Fingers crossed!

Reactions: frostythesnowman

frostythesnowman

Premiere Member
May 4, 2013
uk
I am really hoping this year will be a trick or treat Halloween. Last year we opted out due to COVID and our local lockdowns meant no family trips to a 'haunt' attraction. Fingers crossed!
I really hope so too....We had zero trick r treaters...Lets hope the covid cases dont get out of hand and we can have some sort of a normal halloween this year :)

Reactions: HouseElf

Lori K

Premiere Member
Nov 13, 2018
Illinois
My general autumn decor is out. Halloween-specific items (plug-in jack-o-lantern and Halloween candy bowl, jack-o-lantern-type candle holders and candy dishes, etc.) will come out in mid-October. Sorry, Halloween's so late in the month that I want to keep that "celebration" in October (and I'll be tied up with other things early in the month).

Reactions: HouseElf