couple of fun things

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
I was looking at The Creative Spirit blog. Saw several things I'd like to try there 1 being the
tricket box.

She mention the site shimelle.com. I had to go look. She has some great ideas there too. I uploaded a couple of pdf. One was 101 things to do with ribbon. The idea below was in it. It sounds cute.

Cover a scrap of cardstock with ribbon scraps in lines, then place a cut out shape over the top
so the quilted design shows through.

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
If you like altoids....I highly recommend using an empty tin for the trinket box project...it turned out cute and was super easy....if I say easy...then it is....I'm not the most creative in the world.

I'll try to get up pics of the ones I made with the little plastic boxes from Target...they turned out cute...but the hinges are easily broken...hence my perferring the tin altoid one...I made another of those for my son...it had a MAD Money theme...

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
I've never had altoids not sure what they are. The trinket boxes are so cute. I'm like easy stuff and love trinket boxes. These would make cute gifts as well as keepers.

Would love to see the ones made out of the plastic boxes.