crafter challenge 7/27-8/2

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Twinkle

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2007
Starting this, because I need it:

> Spend 1 hour this week working on gifts from your gift list.
> Sepnd 15 minutes working a craft for yourself.

Twinkle

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2007
Tommorrow I plan on getting a blanket done.

Also this week: Have 7 more iris fold teacher Thank You cards to make.

pattycakes

Retire Member
Nov 4, 2007
shutterbugsmd.blogspot.com
Thanks, Twinkle!!!

I took a little break from the sampler after last week's mishap, so I started up again last night--got a little more stitching done, and ripped out about half of the mistake from last week. I'm finishing this puppy up this week!!!!

[1 hour] Finish DS13's birth sampler!!!!

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
I think that I need to get back in on this. Only a month of racing for this season and its starting to slow down some.

finish up stepping stones just need to take out of molds and put them out

finish up Emma's blanket

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
I am going to try to finish my last cross stitch Christmas ornament for one of the grandsons. I also would like to get started sewing on some Christmas pillows for the grandsons and youngest granddaughter. It won't get done tonight. LOL Good luck to all of you crafters!!

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
I am working little by little on the quilted star ornaments. Would like that to be my ornament for co-workers this year so need 13 and have 3 done. Will see. I got a cute new Counted cross stitch book at Michaels last week so also would like to try a few items from it. There are about 10 other people that I try to make 4-8 new ornaments a year for so need to be getting on that. I put the ornaments in some type of decorated sack and then give them a tray of cookies and that is their gift.

If work would just cooperate and let me stay home and get paid--so much more would get done! LOL

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Lana said:
I am working little by little on the quilted star ornaments. Would like that to be my ornament for co-workers this year so need 13 and have 3 done. Will see.
Lana ~ Can you tell me more about the quilted stars or post a link? They sould cute. Thanks!

Twinkle

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2007
I did not get a blanket done yesterday- but I got 2 cards done today- I have 2 weeks to get 2 blankets done and 5 more cards- maybe this weekend

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
DahliaDoll and all who are interested,

go to make-stuff.com, go under holidays and then under Christmas on the right hand side about 3/4 the page down look at the quilted ball ornament. That is it. The very first year I did a swap I received one and always loved it. My DH figured it out one year and then shortly after that I found the pattern! I do different colors but I like blue. The last several I have did I use like a blue with silver specks for the middle, silver shiny for the center and the last is blue with shimmery snowflakes on it. Then I put a silver ribbon around it.

Hope you enjoy.

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
Done finish up stepping stones just need to take out of molds and put them out

finish up Emma's blanket

pattycakes

Retire Member
Nov 4, 2007
shutterbugsmd.blogspot.com
Hi, Kim! We miss you at the Sweeps!!!!!

I'm finally done--13 1/2 years late!!!!! In the next couple of weeks I hope to get to the frame shop and have it matted and framed to hang with DS16's sampler.

[3 hours] Finish DS13's birth sampler!!!! AND IT'S DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party:

Now to get started on DS13's Cub Scout scrapbook and to finish DS16's afghan... :haha:

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Lana said:
DahliaDoll and all who are interested,

go to make-stuff.com, go under holidays and then under Christmas on the right hand side about 3/4 the page down look at the quilted ball ornament. That is it. The very first year I did a swap I received one and always loved it. My DH figured it out one year and then shortly after that I found the pattern! I do different colors but I like blue. The last several I have did I use like a blue with silver specks for the middle, silver shiny for the center and the last is blue with shimmery snowflakes on it. Then I put a silver ribbon around it.

Hope you enjoy.

Thanks. They look beautiful, and I love your personal color choices!

rose

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Lana-thanks for the link. Some great kids crafts on there.

Pattycakes-way to go on getting that birth cert done :party: