Crafter's Challenge 1-15-2022---1-21-2022

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
First month is halfway over!!!!

No crafting for me last week and pretty certain none this week.

Teigan did pick out a stencil and we got paint and she dabbed a few bird pictures. I might get her a few different stencils for her birthday.

What are the plans you have for this week?

Happy Happy Crafting!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I am getting my craft room organised from being used as a dumping ground for Christmas. It will take a few days

Reactions: jampss and Lana

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
My primary goal this week is to finish the Valentine's Day cards. I have two of four card fronts done (machine embroidery). I plan to go to Open Sew on Tuesday where I'll probably work on quilting my fall tree of life wall hanging.

I put away my Christmas door CCS project before family came and now I can't find it. I need to do some searching.

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
I plan to sew 1 are of a project each day this week. I figure If I plan it right I will have done by the end of the week. I am hoping that by the time I get start I will just keep going but at least I know how much I need to do each day.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Jody ~ That always helps me get a project done, too. A smaller goal each day often ends up getting more done than planned. Good luck. What is it you're working on?

I got one more Valentine Card front finished today. I kept forgetting steps, so figured I was tired and shouldn't push to try to do more. Resorted to some knitting in front of the TV.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Way to go, Rose!

I might make some woven heart baskets with fabric. I have fabric stiffening for my first try.

Rose94

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ontario Canadaa
DH is off this week and since we are having spring type temps/weather we decided to go to Buffalo/Niagara falls and do a little shoppin. DH likes a few
food items as does his parents that you can only get in the states so off we when.

Did a quick run into Joann and Hobby Lobby. Got some scrapbook paper at HL for Easter cards. Fabric and baby yard at Joann’s. Baby yarn will be for a future project as I saw some Lion brand yarn I liked that you can’t get here and it was on sale. Fabric is for DGD’s Easter dress.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Finished 4 Valentine's Day cards. I'm thinking about making one more.