Crafters Challenge April 10th~16th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Well crafters, as I mentioned last night on the other thread~I did buy some beads and materials for projects to do.

By month end I have burp rags, bibs and some soxs to crochet on.

Also, I am working on the CIJ swap items little by little.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
So I think I have all the materials I need for my projects, so here's the immediate list of things I want to make.

Moss Monogram for the front door []
Paint my bird cage []
Make nest and decorate birdcage []

candysprinkles

Retire Member
Jan 29, 2011
Indiana
I did a lot of work on my mom's shawl over the last few days. It is probably 85% done. I'm pretty sure I am going to run out of yarn before it gets long enough!

My scrapbook desk is almost picture pefect. There is one large stack of nonsense left. But, I can totally see the wood and use the space again, now.

I also finished up my Easter wreath sometime last week. I still want to do a spring swag to match it. It may end up waiting til next year, even though I have a lot of it ready to go...it is kind of a time-consuming project. I am going to make Easter mints, candy, cookies, cupcakes, etc. and do some other Easter crafts, too.

The candy and mints can be made ahead of time, so that will be done in the next few days, no later than this weekend. I may even make the cookie dough and freeze it until Easter weekend. I have had a cookie press for a while and I haven't ever used it. Each holiday it seems to get put at the bottom of my list.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
MinnieCo your projects sound very neat. You are really moving along on the April decluttering too. I did so good in the one month in my bedroom and it is still good. Did kids bath this past week-end.

Candysprinkles, you have alot going on. Sounds like you are getting well prepared.

Want to see pictures of your projects!!!

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Funny

My scrapbook desk is almost picture pefect. There is one large stack of nonsense left. But, I can totally see the wood and use the space again, now.

:bees:

LOL I have a desk like that ... I can never see the "wood" part of the top! Piles and messes everywhere!