Crafters Challenge April 11th~18th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
I got one of the baby gifts all delivered to the co-workers desk for him to find tom.. Hope they like the items. They have the best of everything so not sure how the bibs, burp rags, 2 prs beaded soxs and blanket will be. I put the soxs over a top of a spoon and wrap with a baby washcloth and tie with pink curly ribbon to look like a lollipop.

Now I am working on an outfit for the goose that sits on my front porch. Took it off early yesterday a.m. cuz it was faded and more or less rotted. Cut it open to get the size and cut one out but will work on it later. It is blue with sunflowers.

Gotta go work outside :( rather be sewing!

What are you all up to?????

Last edited:

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
You are managing alot Lana!

I do not like sewing very much... not very good at it but managed to do the sheer curtains for DD's window... I had lots of trouble... DH had to help me to cut the sheers straight (I had bought a leftover piece & it was all crooked). But at least these are done! Now I have 2 panels to make for her window too.

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
I've started knitting on one of my UFO's again and may try to knit or crochet some wristlets for holiday gifts.

Thanks for the encouragement Lana.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I would like to get some fabric to cover DDs notice board in her room. I am having a troubling time finding the right sort of fabric. I have bought her an old wooden chair that needs painting white. Her room remodel is putting all my other projects behind but I will get back to the next week.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Lana...love the goose, how summery she looks. Also love the stepping stone on your blog. I made ones like that years ago for the kids gardens. I pet their names on the stones in little pebbles. They were a great gift for the kids.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
The goose looks great! but I must admit the stepping stone does it for me!! wow!

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Thanks Lucie
For probably about 4 yrs. we are trying to make some for my mom from us 3 girls and 7 grandkids. Can't get everybody together. Have a few done for her. Each design their own.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Lovely idea. My mom would enjoy those too... just don't know how to make them.