Crafters Challenge April 14th-April 20th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Another week is starting!

I did finish up a couple of gifts yesterday a.m..

I have some patching to do this week.

I need to decide on the ornament that I will do for the CIJ swap.

I also need to look at the list I posted at the start of the year and see where I am at and to add more or take off anything!

With spring starting and the outside activities--I am slower than ever---if that can get any worse!

Happy Crafting to you all this week! :) :) :)

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Lana, good going on those gifts. the pillowcase is beautiful.

I finished doing my 12 mini santa-hats. I'll try to work on doing tests on my mini-signs to see how I want them to come out. Once I get what I want it'll go much more quickly. DH still has to drill small holes in it for the ribbon.

Can you believe I tried to find some medium-brown wool and couldn't find it? geez, will have to go to another store to see... to make a mandrake for Halloween.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
I went back and found my list so lets see what I can mark off! If any...or add to.

Craft List to make for 2013:

( ) Jaymee a stocking with wine material (Christmas)

( ) Jaymee an apron with wine material

( ) 3 thread catchers (2 for Christmas gifts or maybe one b'day or Mothers Day and one for myself)

(XX ) 2 themed pillow cases---Given as gifts in Feb. and April

( XX) 2 infinity scarfs-----Given has gifts in Feb. and April
All the items with 2 are for nieces b'days in Feb. & April

(???) 2 ruffle skirts---- didn't do---thinking of doing dresses out of a t shirt and material.

(XX ) 2 kleenex holders---Given has gifts in Feb. and April

( ) fleece tie blanket Nephews b'day in Sept.

(XX ) start more vanilla --- beans ordered on 1-5--started and shaking

( ) decide on item for HGTV 12 days of Christmas

( ) decide on item for CIJ ornament swap here

( ) decide on ornament for another swap
If I join these 2
( ) decide on item for Jill's 12 Days of Christmas

( ) 1600" (will be bigger for a king size) quilt for nephews 30th b'day in April

( ) 1600" (not sure size but with either Q or K) for a friends 50th b'day in May

( ) need a few more change out covers for our weight thingy at work drive up window. Last year something took our Christmas one.

( ) still have barbie clothes I would like to do

( ) scrappy pot holders

( ) Christmas pillows

( ) choose ornaments to make for family/friends

( ) Unfinished projects for myself

ejagno

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Aug 31, 2010
SW Louisiana
I've been trying to find the time to sit down at my sewing machine for two weeks now. I have finally found the valance that I want for my living room and now I can't find the fabric I'd bought for it. Grrrrr!

I really need to make me a new pirate costume for our upcoming festival. I found the perfect skirt pattern but I need to make it much longer than shown in the pattern. I just finished using some brown craft paper and lengthening it. The fabric is now in the washing machine. I really hope to get at least one skirt done today.

Lana, are those kleenex holders knitted or crochet? I've been searching for a good pattern in either.