Crafters Challenge April 19th--25th, 2020

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Welcome to about the middle of another month!!!!

DD, Thank you for sharing the mask sewing video with us, gave us all a good laugh.

GrammaDeb, good cause to use things up.

Eveybody is still moving right along with their projects! :) :) :)

Thinking I will do Teigan a couple mask today. And thinking maybe she she do a couple on her machine for baby dolls will see.

What are your plans for this week?

Happy Crafting my Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Greetings!

Yes, I still chuckle when I think about that video!

I've started working on a cover for a small bench at our entry. I want to make several, and I'm starting with the Christmas/winter one. I want to do piping on it, but I'm not sure I have the right size cording, so will have to experiment.

I'm also forging ahead on the monthly owls (CCS); currently finishing up the backstitching on November.

Reactions: Lana and Ahorsesoul

Rose94

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ontario Canadaa
Last week after I got the 45 mask done for Sunbeams a email came through for our church group looking for 200-300 mask for the health care workers/hospitals so I have 9 done and another 11 in the works. Putting them together in an assembly line fashion.
Once they are done I plan to move on to a white blouse for me with a couple other things planned.

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
I finished the towel boas today. They are all packed away for Christmas. Just need a few Starbucks gift cards to go with a few and I will have finished a few people on my gift list. I’ve got my room all cleaned up and tomorrow will try to sew some pajama bottoms for me. Found some fabric that I think will be perfect for them.

Attachments

• 283431EC-C55E-45DB-ACCA-2A26115EB793.jpeg
    283431EC-C55E-45DB-ACCA-2A26115EB793.jpeg
    154.5 KB · Views: 10

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
I used towels that I already had lol. My father in law had bought them to sell at the flea market but he ended up in the nursing home. I’ve never used them and been moving them around forever. Ross would be happy I made gifts out of them.

I made my pajama pants yesterday. I made them a straight size medium instead of a medium at the waist and a large hips ( I’m pretty hippy lol). They fit nice. Wanted to make a top but I didn’t have anything to pair with the leftover fabric.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Myron's Mom ~ Very nice boas! What beautiful, practical gifts they are. It's nice to have the supplies on hand that you need.

I made a face mask for a friend yesterday, and now DD would like me to make some for her family. I'm checking with my other DD to see if she would like any.

I made some piping for the bench cover with cording that I had on hand. It might be too big. I didn't like my first attempt, so frogging and trying again is next.

I finished the November CCS owl and need to kit up my next CCS project ... probably a chart for a Mother's Day card.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
MM love the boas. I have seen them around and have the fabric to make a couple for my mum. I am not terrific on the sewing machine but will give it a go.
I have finished knitting the cushion cover (red and white stripes). Now will knit the green bow and then sew it all up.

Reactions: Lana

Rose94

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ontario Canadaa
MM nice boas

Got the mask for the health care workers plus a few for here done. Got my blouse made along with a bag. Still have two shoe boxes from the six boxes of things I cut out about a month ago. Have a list of projects to fill those boxes up again when I’m done the last two.

Reactions: Lana