Crafter's Challenge April 3rd---April 9th, 2022

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Hello, Crafty Friends!

Such pretty items made last week.

Looked at people's blog but my computer I have messed up or something and can't leave comments. I put chrome browser on to download and print something and took it off and now everything isn't working like before. FB or MSQ and things.

For those interested MSQ (Missouri Star Quilt) has the early bird preorder for their 25 Days of Christmas Box starting April 5th at midnight---I saw on an email I got.

I am hoping to try a pillow from a charm pack that I got from the MSQ box this past year, if I find the box. Was put into a tote or the room that is my sewing room (packed yet). Want to see how it works up so can decide if I want to do any for Christmas or not.

Need to try to get to Hobby Lobby and see about blue baby elephant material so can start Miranda a quilt and get some more flannel for burp rags and wash cloths.

Also, need a couple things to finish the CIJ ornaments.

What are you working on this week?

HAPPY HAPPY CRAFTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: jampss

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
I’m working on the blanket DD29 asked for.

B2E99378-8E91-4878-9FEB-A3F2B67BFC20.jpeg

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Going to the sewing expo with my friend Lynn this week.
I got side tracked with working on my pantry and freezer stuff. The Springville quilt is laid out on the living room floor to get it sandwiched.

Rose94

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ontario Canadaa
Myron’s mom. Enjoy the sewing expo. Miss going to a crafting expo. There used to be one in Toronto twice a year with quilt stores, sewing, yarn etc along with classes. Not sure if they will continue or not now. Also miss the scrapfest and yarn fest here in town.

Have got a good start on DD shawl cardigan and realized im short a birthday card for this month. DMIL birthday is next week.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Myron's Mom ~ Where do you live? I'm going to a crafting expo tomorrow in Portland ... By any chance the same one? Oh, wait, how could it be? You live in/near Amish country, right?

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
I wish we were going to the same one! I’m going to the Original Sewing and Quilt Expo in Akron. I have my shopping list ready. Really not much of a list. Needles and thread for my industrial machine and Decovil heavy if I can find it for a decent price. Will try not to buy fabric lol. I think the last one I went to pre pandemic I bought a cup of coffee and that was it.

Reactions: Lana and Ahorsesoul

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Home from the sewing expo. Had a wonderful time with my friend Lynn. The big spender I am, I bought a coffee, a hotdog and a bag of chips! Didn’t see a single thing that I was tempted to buy. I don’t think it was as big as it was in past years. We still had a nice time, that’s all that matters.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
I was disappointed in the craft festival we went to, too. However, Kathy picked up her new mid-arm quilting machine, so we are happy! Of course, we had a ball together.

DD loves the table runner I sent her for her birthday!