Crafters Challenge April 4th~11th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
What will everybody try to accomplish this week!?!?!

I hope to get the 2 blankets tied (baby)

We are still searching for ideals for center pieces. Have a lady I think we might use but DD is thinking of adding more color to the ideal so will see. Using Ostrich feathers I think with silver. The lady wanted to use white but colors are blue and silver. The internet has alot of options out for different variations so.....

Everybody keep on crafting on!!!!

I started this thread EARLY this a.m. and was looking at a March calendar. Started typing the 4th and when looking up I saw the 7th. SORRY one is out there with the wrong date!

charscorner

Retire Member
Jan 7, 2010
I finally got my access problem resolved thanks to my techie son! Now I can participate in this discussion once more.

Backing up to last week first...I was able to finish all my sewing/crafting goals for March so can move forward anew. Currently I am operating at a slower pace since time is now being spent getting yard and garden work started. Over these next few weeks I will complete the charity baby items that need handsewing details finished. Also I am working on a couple of coasters for myself from plastic canvas and prepping materials for another personal sewing project.

I see that others here are getting lots done too. Good for you! Just keep in mind a few minutes work or even just a few stitches is forward progress.

Charlotte

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I am working on some crocheted knee rugs for my DH Nanna who has just entered a nursing home. The wool came from her house so it is fitting that I make her something with it. I also would like to start working on a few things for Christmas. I want to string a bead necklace for my mum, and do a Christmas greeting frame for in my dining room. Will hopefully get supplies for that tomorrow.