Crafters Challenge Aug. 10-16th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
Hope noone minds me starting this.

My main goal is to get Emma's blanket done since she will be a month old at the end of this challenge.

I do have other things that I want to work on completing put I will list them as they are done.

FrostyShimmer

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
My goal for this week is to make a blue baby blanket. When I moved here I noticed I had 5 giant balls of baby blanket wool. I've knit 4 in the last month (done on big needles) so once I finish that one I'll have a whole shelf of my closet freed up.

Would also like to get a good start on a pair of thrummed mittens my friend asked me to make for Christmas.

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
I would like to get at least one of the cross stitched bookmarks I am planning done. I need one for next month and two for Christmas. The one for next month is started, but I am second guessing myself as to whether it is ok.

I also would like to do some organizing and scrapbook stuff.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Have fun everyone!!!

:bigsnow:

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
I got my cork board gingerbread house cut out this morning and in a little while I am going to glue it together

I also got some salt dough magnets in the oven as I type I am hoping to get them painted as well today.

Twinkle

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2007
My DD last day at preschool is Frisday and I did get both Teacher's blankets done and all staff iris cards done :grin: - know I can focus on Christmas stuff- wait actually grandparents day is coming up - thinking of doing stepping stones- will do one this weekend. Good news is with Kindergarten I am going to have Tuesdays to myself and my plan is to jump in more on crafts.
:pink:

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
Last night I finished the one bookmark I need for next month! :haha: Woohoo! I am on my way.

:bigsnow: