Crafters Challenge August 11th-17th, 2019

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Great job again AJ!

I did get a zip bag done and some cash in it for the graduation gift. Feels good to finally get something accomplished. I've been too busy entertaining relatives, but enjoying it.

Rose94

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ontario Canadaa
Was hoping to have the top of the fourth decoration done but had to turn around and take 3/4 of it back out. The main area has eight sections that are all exactly the same but for some reason they weren’t. Guess I counted wrong or something.

Have a little area on my upper arm/shoulder that is being very stubborn. The swelling is refusing to go down. We were hoping that by now I would be at the point of working on strengthening it. I plan to win this battle.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Rose ~ Keep up the fight! PT seems to take so long but well worth the end results.

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
I’m enjoying reading what everyone is up to and see all the great pics.
Hang in there Rose!
I’ve finished about 1/3 of the my quilting and it’s still going pretty well. Side tracked yesterday and today with freezing corn etc, etc. plan tomorrow to get back to it.
I found the pumpkin shaped wreath forms at dollar tree ( well in the shape of 1/2 a pumpkin) and want to do something with it for my mantel this fall. I know I have flowers and some fall lights. My husband will need to make me some kind of stand for it, he just doesn’t know it yet.
Enjoy your weekend everyone!

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

GrammaDeb

Premiere Member
Jan 4, 2014
Nevada
I spent 1 1/2 hours in Joann this morning. Bought yarn for a baby blanket - great-grandson is due in 2 months. I need to hurry and get it done! I have a well-used pattern - I love making ripple afghans. Also picked up a couple pkgs of rhinestones & glue for dgs's art project due Monday. Dd wants a diamond art kit, but I couldn't find any. Looked for soft flannel to repair & back an old, old blanket for dgd-in-law, but I couldn't find anything that made me happy. Bought plastic canvas to work on advent calendars. I think Joann is my happy place - I know I walked around and around until I couldn't walk any more.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Dd wants a diamond art kit, but I couldn't find any.
My mum and I found one in the Dollar type store a few weeks back. I am interested in doing one but was not keen on spending the money that they want. I think the one we found was $4 or $5.