Crafters Challenge August 16th - 22nd, 2020

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
I'm going to bag up the supplies for 2 new projects. Crocheted amigurumi gingerbread men ornaments and small plastic canvas Halloween candy holders.
The gingerbread men reminded me that I am thinking of doing my Christmas kitchen decor with old cookie cutters, and gingerbread men. I was going to make a wreath or garland out of the metal cutters I have. I would love to get some red gingham fabric and make curtains with it. Time will tell what happens. I need to get this holiday plan going. I have made the list of what I need to do for the porch cleaning.

Reactions: Lana and Ahorsesoul

GrammaDeb

Premiere Member
Jan 4, 2014
Nevada
The gingerbread men reminded me that I am thinking of doing my Christmas kitchen decor with old cookie cutters, and gingerbread men. I was going to make a wreath or garland out of the metal cutters I have. I would love to get some red gingham fabric and make curtains with it. Time will tell what happens. I need to get this holiday plan going. I have made the list of what I need to do for the porch cleaning.
I always wanted to decorate my kitchen with gingerbread men...never did it and now I don't have a kitchen. Your plans sound beautiful.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Deb, I’m sorry your quilting ruler is misplaced!! I’d be lost without mine.

Sounds like everyone is staying pretty busy this week.

I finally finished one of my quilts!!! So happy. It’s all washed and put away for Christmas. Will get the binding on the 2nd one tomorrow and get it washed and put away.
56694890-3B15-46C2-9B22-AD30B061BB9A.jpeg

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
What a beautiful. I love the bright colors. You have such a great talent in design.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Myron's Mom ~ That's a masterpiece! You do such beautiful work.

Reactions: Lana and Ahorsesoul

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Thank you ladies!
Lana, I do my bindings by machine. My hand work isn’t all that great and it takes me forever.
My machine is in the shop, will be there a couple of weeks. Husband ran me out there, took me to a romantic lunch and then did some shopping at Michaels with me! I found a cross charm which will be nice on the purse I made for our friend. I also got the tiny crosses for the pocket prayer quilts I’m going to make. The binding is pinned on the second quilt and will finish up tomorrow.
I can’t believe the week is over all ready!

Reactions: Lana

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Amelia, that quilt is gorgeous. The recipient is getting a real gem there.