Crafters Challenge August 29th----September September 4th, 2021

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
I got stuff packed up for taking to DD's. Lot's of project to keep me busy. I need to go through the countdown to Christmas crafts for Dgds and make sure all the items they need are there. Hope there is time this weekend. Everything so far has come from my stash, I do know that I need Christmas stickers. I am waiting for $ Tree to put them out.

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
I got stuff packed up for taking to DD's. Lot's of project to keep me busy. I need to go through the countdown to Christmas crafts for Dgds and make sure all the items they need are there. Hope there is time this weekend. Everything so far has come from my stash, I do know that I need Christmas stickers. I am waiting for $ Tree to put them out.
JoDee, our dollar tree has a few Christmas stickers out today. Halloween was pretty well picked over and no florals at all.

Husband picked up my machine for me yesterday! I wasn’t expecting it to be fixed until the end of next week. I’m going to finish piecing this pumpkin quilt before I finish the baby’s Christmas quilt. I have pumpkin pieces scattered all over my machine cabinet right now.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL