Crafters Challenge August 4th---August 10th, 2019

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

GrammaDeb

Premiere Member
Jan 4, 2014
Nevada
With help from youtube, I figured out how to print photos with the new computer & printer. Printed enough 8x10's of ds's photographs, sketches, and paintings to almost completely fill a photo album. We knew ds was talented, but we never knew he was such an amazing artist and had even won awards.

After a 2-week break, it's back to crocheting pillowcase lace.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Deb. DS sound like an amazing talent.

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Finally took a couple pics of the sunglasses cases I've been making:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/135134547@N04/48495553827/in/dateposted-public/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/135134547@N04/48495553697/in/dateposted-public/

I'm thiiiiiis close to finishing the 6th one! The wider ones can be used for a phone too if the person desires - discovered that by accident - lol

Spent most of my time last night altering a dress for a co-worker!

Let's see....I've made a really good start on my ribbon paperclips project. Just need to keep plugging away!

Picked out a NEW project - felt earbuds case - will make to match sunglasses cases for a few people I was giving those to.

And I cut first of a few fabric bookmarks I've also decided to make now. It's all pinned and ready to go - cute little ribbons will come out of the top. It's a great way to use up scrap fabric!!!

Oh, and my canvas shopping bags came yesterday so I can get started on that project soon!!! Very exciting!

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Yikes! Me and computers, and printers are always a disaster!
Deb , it sounds you haves some real treasures.
AJ, beautiful cases.
I’m already to quilt- cleaned my machine, figured out stitch length and thread tension, new needle and wound bobbins. Now I just need some time. Cooked and cleaned today and have a wedding tomorrow so Sunday I hope.

Rose94

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ontario Canadaa
Got the beads on the first ornament and the second one is finished as well. They were both half completed.
Picked up the embroidery thread needed for the fourth one and found some backing fabric for it. Still need to decide if I am going to use embroidery floss or ribbon for the hanging loop.

Need to decide if I’m taking the shawl or yarn for dishcloths tomorrow for the local yarn shop knitting in public day.