Crafter's Challenge Dec. 11th---Dec. 17th, 2022

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Teigan made the deer feed on Friday night so just have to cut the tags out (can't find mine--figures)

The potpourri is ready to put together

Need to do a few rice bags

The ornaments are done but need the strings put in them

Hope to do seasoning salt and lotion in a.m.

Not much and will be done in a few days!

Anybody else finishing a few things or adding anything to their list?

Happy Crafting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Finished one looooong tube sock. Just doing this for me. I did barely start the second one.

E34AFE1D-DB65-4BDD-8277-1D0AECB77FE7.jpeg
They will have the bunchy ‘80’s look. LOL

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Potpourris are all bagged and ready to go

seasoning salt is done

8 rice bags done (6 are for door prizes tomorrow). Over half the others have seams sewn and just need filled and the hole sewn shut

Some ornaments are getting strings in them now

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Busy week ahead with appointments. Want to get downstairs and finish cleaning up my mess. I ordered Ornament Girl pattern and foam bundles this morning, I’m thinking that’s the closest to actual crafting I’ll get this week.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Greetings!

I'm going to a craft event at a local sewing machine store on Tuesday. I don't expect to get any great ideas there, but Kathy wanted to go. Otherwise, I still need to finish up the "poop" bags (reindeer, Grinch, snowman, gingerbread man, elf and unicorn). There's a bit of wrapping to do. I do think my embellishment of the gift wrapping counts as crafting! I try to be creative.

I'm sure I'll be doing some knitting and/or CCS during my evening down time.

And there's plenty of craftermath control that needs to be accomplished before guests start arriving next Tuesday ... TUESDAY!?

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Lotion is all made.

Filled and closed a few more rice bags. Maybe like 12 more to fill and sew up hole.

Decided to do the 2 older nieces and a nephew an ornament and hide their money in it. Have them glittered so will let dry, do again, paint white inside and do a face on them. Put bells and money inside and see if they will get it or not. They are use to us hiding it somehow.

Rose94

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ontario Canadaa
Been away till this evening and have some appointments tomorro.w. Thankfully I h just have a couple small items to finish up my Christmas gift crafting. A pr of hand warmer, three simple bracelets and a necklace. Than it’s off to baking and wrapping. Kids/grandkids here Sunday for our family Christmas.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Tomorrow will be doing a ugly Christmas sweater after school for Thursday. Nothing like alittle notice. Will get her ideals before school and go get stuff, then to program and maybe supper early so can do shirt.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
I ended up making some IFAQH hearts to have ready for going on walks with the grandchildren.

Now I have a plan to make a memorial ornament for a friend whose DH died recently. The funeral is Tuesday. I'm not sure if I'll have time to do it by then or not.

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Worry pets are darling!
I’ve been sidelined with my back. Have spent my free time with my feet up instead of cleaning. I did stop at Joanne’s after my gyn appointment today since it’s right across the street. I bought some fabric that I shouldn’t have but it was 70% off. I do have plans for it. Plan to start a ornament girl kit since I can’t do much else.