Crafters Challenge Dec. 18th-24th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
I will finish 5 necklaces, and 3 barbie skirts slip stitch the waist band.

I hope you all finish what crafts you plan to for Christmas.

I will be back on Jan. 1st for the 2012 thread.

At least I will have a start on it since I didn't finish some of this years crafts!

Have a great crafting week and most of all have a Merry Christmas with your families!!!!

Winged One

Retire Member
Sep 2, 2008
Fluttering happily in the clouds!!
I have to try and finish the second Holly Leaves cross-stitch ornament and mount both.

And I ought to be making a tote bag to finalise one gift - but I won't kill myself trying (the contents without the bag are still a nice gift).

And I DO need to do some baking and sweetmaking - easy cookies and easy truffles rather than enaything overly fancy though.

Winged One

Retire Member
Sep 2, 2008
Fluttering happily in the clouds!!
I nearly forgot putting together the 32 bags of Reindeer poop for DD's classmates, (and I still have to do a couple more for buddies on the road and small cousins). Luckily, DD was going to help me do those yesterday afternoon and also wanted her buddy from 3 doors up come to play, so buddy (and big sister) came over and we set up a production line!! I JUSt had enough chocolate raisins for the class bags! And the 3 girls had a great time and were quiet as mice all afternoon (and the Dad from up the road was thrilled also as he got to do some last minute shopping in peace!).

Tonight, when I get home, I want to Xstitch and get that one done!!

And maybe get a few more bags of Poop, and a couple of Snowman Soups made too (I wonder would Sparkle Nanna count those?!).