Crafters Challenge Dec. 2nd-Dec. 8th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Welcome to another week!

We have 3 more week-ends until Christmas! 23 days!

Last night I was going to sew with Allen gone but instead I worked on some ornaments. I made 15 for one family out of flowers from a funeral. 3 kids and 12 grandkids. Allen use to work for the guy and before and after we were married for awhile. They were like parents to Allen. Had corsages at our wedding. And then 5 others for another family. I had known the 3 kids forever (one is a customer I see all the time) and then the stepsons wife works with me--at another branch.

Made 15 (I think) more reindeer feed.

Made 2 ornaments out of the water beads from Jaymee and Ryans wedding. Have to put black/lime ribbon on them yet. Which was 5-21-11 and these things are still good. Have like 1 5 gallon bucket and 3/4 to 1/2 of another one of them. Will see how long they last like this. Pictures on my blog.

I have to get a stocking done, and a sweatshirt for sure in the sewing department and also would like to do 3 barbie shirts but will see on them.

What are you working on this weeK?

Last edited:

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Lana you do so much!! :)

I do have things I might do but nothing I absolutly have to finish and since these days I am overwhelmed with other things I think I might do them at a later date... maybe the beginning of 2013.
I have a few ziploc bags ready for crafts but no time to do them now.