Crafters Challenge Dec. 5th-14th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Today is reindeer feed with Teigan. Glitter will be done later.

I still have to do:

Few ornaments-----gingerbread girl and then just glue the others.

Jaymee a new stocking (been on list a couple years so want to surprise her)

Aunt Imogenes bag for the walker and her a sweat shirt

I am thinking that is all---better check my list tho!

Cookies and candies are the next big thing. Will do next week-end and then deliver them on Sunday and to work places on Monday.

What is on your list?

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007

Greetings!

Still working on soft books and "day in the life of baby" items. My embroidery machine cooperated very nicely yesterday. Hope it continues today. I also want to get some organza snowflakes machine embroidered for DD.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Nope, just not feeling it for the minion ornaments right now... ah well.. they may get done for 2017 if things don't change.

On another note, I am starting to try to find the materials needed for 2016 crafts :)

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Although I feel like I'm making good progress, there's still lots to do and some things will get tabled. I have finished the snowflakes for DD and just love them. When I give them to her, if she wants a different color or something, I'll make others for her and keep these for myself. Otherwise, I'm sure I'll be making some for myself anyway. I'm thinking of making some to tuck into my friend's BD card, and I need to finish up her card with the CCS motif I stitched for her. I have thee more machine embroidery designs to stitch for a soft book and then get it assembled. One receiving blanket left to do ... not to mention some cookies to dip in chocolate and two more cookie recipes to make, a couple gifts yet to buy, wrapping and mailing, an eye doctor appointment, friends coming for a short visit Sunday afternoon, dinner at other friends', packing for our trip to DD's for Christmas ... TFL Tis the Season!