Crafters Challenge December 19th--December 25th, 2021

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Well, in one week from now Christmas will be over!

This week I know no crafting---will be house cleaning, mopping floors, making and freezing punch, make cream horns. Allen got the turkey out today and put in the fridge. Ham will come out too.

What last minute crafts are people working on?

Happy Crafting to All!

Merry Christmas to you all and your families!!!!

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Will play with my ornament girl kits. I can hang them on the tree as I finish them.

I may order some fabric from e quilters end of year sale. I really shouldn’t because I have tons of fabric. If I ponder ordering long enough maybe it will be gone and it’s no longer an issue.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I am finished the priorities, the rest will be held over to next year.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007

Greetings!

Today I just need to put some fray check on the ends of the ribbons on the hair bows. I think they turned out pretty if I do say so myeself.

Then I hope to have time to work on some Craftermath Control. I want to come home to a cleaned up studio and be inspired for my 2022 crafting adventures!

I've started on the body portion of the knit mermaid tail afghan, so I have that to work on in the evenings and car trips. One of the women at Stitched Together gave me a pin that says "Road Trip Knitter". Very appropriate and thoughtful of her to get it for me.

IMG_7176.JPG