Crafters Challenge December 25th---December 31st, 2022

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Hello!

I would like to take this time and thank you all for participating in this thread. I always love hearing and seeing what you are all making!

I am really hoping in 2023 to get my s--- (sorry) together and get my sewing room back-----has been to long without it. Since November of '17.

I know I will not be doing any crafting this week. Still have 2 rooms with no walls and carpet out of 2 rooms. Would like to take the other out. 4th bedroom is already flooring. (that would be sewing room)

I need to tackle a plan for 2023 crafting!!!!

Merry Christmas to each of you my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
562639D4-9553-4CC9-A463-58C403BD290C.pngMerry Christmas Day After! It’s been fun with all y’all crafty friends! Thanks @Lana !!!!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Although I have not participated as much this year as I have in the past I thank Lana for keeping us on track an for the rest of your for your inspiration.

Lori K

Premiere Member
Nov 13, 2018
Illinois
Thank you for letting me chime in on this thread from time to time. Now that I'm back to crocheting, I'm hoping to become a more regular participant. I've learned one thing during my last few crochet classes -- You do not want to do your holiday crafting in the Fall, leading up to Christmas. Once Thanksgiving hits, turn your attention to spring and summer projects. As the holidays get closer, your stitches get tighter and tighter with the holiday stress, which is not good. So, this week, II think I'm going to start on some shamrocks for St. Patrick's Day, and maybe put a little time in on my scarf. With luck, my scarf will be done before winter is over.

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
I'm in again!

Lots of things that did not get done or given this year have high hopes for next year:)

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
I’m planning to do a little Christmas crafting in January on some brainstorms I get close to the holidays but don’t have time for. I think of it as Rudy January. I’m going to try to get my Christmas cards done. I also want to focus on some Valentine cards and a little something for Julia’s birthday.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Thanks for the tip Myron's Mom. Julia and I should be going there tomorrow for some jewelry findings for a choker she's planning to make. We'll check out the Christmas kits.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Will find time over the next few days to decide what crafts I would like to do next year.
I have seen those little felt bookmarks that go over a corner of a page that I think DD and Mum would like.
I would like to try some lip scrub for DD and maybe knit some face scrubbies. Will put a few extras in the gift closet.
Would really like to get a few things that have been on the to do list for the last few years completed. Just need to give myself the time to do them.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I want to make a list too. As we are cutting back on store-bought items I might do more handmade items (not that they are that less expensive ;) )
I am thinking along these lines too.