Crafters Challenge December 5th----December 11th, 2021

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
3 weeks from today is Christmas!

This week I will still be finishing a few things up. Still looking for bottles for vanilla. Need to go check Amazon when I get this posted.

What all do you have to finish up?

Happy Crafting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: jampss

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Greetings!

After finishing up all the gingerbread ornaments, I'm finally actually quilting the Monster Trucks quilt. It's going well so far, but I haven't started the tricky part yet.

I'll continue knitting on the socks during evening TV time (and during the football game today). I'm ready to do the heels after having a mysteriously difficult time with the gussets (probably just too tired at night to keep track of the rows).

I also want/need to figure out how to make the large hair bows for Julia.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I'm thinking I might paint today.. tutorials are only free for 7 days with Jesse Robertson and she had 2 I really liked last weekend. would like to do one.

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Finished the ornament for my hairdresser. Husband confiscated the original one I made for his massage therapist. I still want to make one for my friends baby. Have the fabric pulled just need to get busy.

My sewing room is a wreck again. I still have a Christmas quilt to quilt. I’ve decided I’ll clean up my room. I’m not going to pressure my self to get the quilt done before Christmas. If I finish it wonderful, if I don’t that’s ok too.

My serger class was wonderful. I learned so much. 3 notebooks full of information. My brain was on overload by Saturday night.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
I'm done with crocheting gifts for 2021. I'm doing some room organizing and clean up. I want to do some planning of projects for 2022.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
I'm making some progress on the monster trucks quilt and experimenting with some decorative stitches, free motion quilting, and using a double needle for some of the quilting.

I started knitting on a mermaid tail afghan for Julia in order to have some easy knitting to work on while video chatting with a friend yesterday. Then after dinner I struggled with turning the heel on the first sock. I had to do some frogging and start the turn for the third time. So thankful for the lifeline I put in! I think I need to use some quiet daylight hours to get the heels turned. Evenings aren't working!

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Lucie ~ What a great picture! I'm liking each one better than the last.

I've finally turned the heels on both socks. Headed towards the finish line on these!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Lucie, I think the painting is wonderful.

Reactions: luludou

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Thank you for the nice comments about the painting... soon will make one on canvas instead of paper hahaha.

DD, I need to start new socks too... I like it, (except heels) , it relaxes me.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul and Lana