Crafters Challenge February 14th--February 20th, 2021

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Lana ~ One of the ladies in our sewing club insists that there is no ugly fabric, you just need to cut it smaller! LOL

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
I so wish we had sewing club around here. Most are about an hour away and during the day.
Any chance you could start one once COVID restrictions are a thing of the past? You could just start with one or two friends, and I'll bet word would spread! Ours usually gets together at a craft/quilt store, so if there are shoppers peeking in to see what's going on, they get invited to join us. That's kind of how I got involved. The craft store would also give us 10% discount coupons for the day of our meetings. It must be a win-win situation. I don't know if I ever walked out without purchasing something and I wouldn't have gone into that store if there hadn't been a meeting to attend.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
I don't know enough people that sews to be interested locally. My friends and co-workers don't really see why I like it. They say you can buy it and save time and frustration. I always it is fun and relaxing......

Reactions: jampss

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Lana ~ One of the ladies in our sewing club insists that there is no ugly fabric, you just need to cut it smaller! LOL
Lol! I would debate that one! I found some really ugly stuff in my stash. Why did I buy some of this stuff??????
I’m not aware of sewing clubs so much here but there are a few quilting guilds here. It sounds like fun. I have a travel bag all packed and ready to go that I use for classes. I really miss taking classes. The online classes just don’t work for me.