Crafters Challenge February 28th----March 6th, 2021

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
February is GONE!!!

This past week I did not get any crafting done.

Loved reading what you all got done.

This week I know, no crafting will get done. Alot going on here.

But....... will be seeing what you are all doing!

So, tell us what your plans are for the week?!?!?!?

HAPPY CRAFTING!!!

Reactions: jampss

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I will be working on my craftroom for the next week or so. Once everything is neat and tidy and in it's place I will go through and gather the items I need for my upcoming projects. I have a few things on my list so really need to get started. HAPPY

Reactions: jampss and Lana

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
I've been knitting!

Reactions: jampss and Lana

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007

Greetings!

Iris is here visiting for 10 days. We have quite a few crafts on our list to consider and work on.

While she was outside yesterday with DH, I finished a cover for our entry stool. This one will be good to use when I don't have a specific "seaonal" one to use. I'd like to make a spring one next. I also want to finish up some Christmas/winter coasters so they can be put away till needed.

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
AJ ~ Nice cards! You're way ahead of the game!

Yesterday while Iris was in school (Zoom in the bedroom), I finished up some new coasters for our living room. After school it was beautiful outside, so we had a camp fire and I did a bit of gardening. Then, after dinner, Iris and I did a prototype machine embroidery design on an old t-shrit before we put it on a nice t-shirt for her DMom. It was a bit of a struggle and learning experience, but it finally turned out nice, so we will try to do the final shirt this evening, as I think we will be spending time outside again after school.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
AJ, your cards are so clever...love the Mom one.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
I need to put the granny squares together for the poncho I am making DS17's Life Coach.

DD28 said to make her some crochet things and mail them to her and she would sell them when they sell at their little farmer's market. Hmmmm .... I like making ribbed beanies. So, maybe.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Rose ~ You've been going like a house o' fire, so you probably need a short break.

Iris got the design stitched on her DMom's t-shirt (Tuesday). It went quite smoothly for her and turned out great.

Yesterday I made a machine embroidery 3-D flower while Iris was in school. I want to make one a little larger, then the smaller one will fit inside, so it will be a double flower. I'm using it as a candle mat on our dining room table. It coordinates with some plastic placemats that I got out after getting tired of having to pour boiling water through berry stains on our cloth placemats. Iris isn't careful enough with her food yet.