Crafters Challenge February 2nd-8th, 2020

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Welcome to February!!!!!

DD, thank you for sharing the gnomes links.

Everybody is sure staying busy.

What are your plans for this week in the crafting/sewing area?

Me, as usual probably zinch unless I crochet at lunch.

Will be waiting to hear what you all have planned.

HAPPY CRAFTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Greetings!

I need to figure out what I'm going to send DDs and DGCs for Valentines Day. If it involves crafting, I'd better get going. I do want to work on a CCS chart for a Valentine card for a friend. I will keep knitting on the socks, for sure. And I should inventory the fabrics for the monthly pillowcases and get started on March. Also, maybe work on more machine embroidery Valentine ornaments (for me). That should keep me busy!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I finished the first of the knitted coathanger covers yesterday. It turned out nicely, only 5 more to make.

GrammaDeb

Premiere Member
Jan 4, 2014
Nevada
I sewed the first batch of piggie pads - couldn't figure out why they were so soft & flexible and then realized I didn't double-line them. I bought another fleece remnant yesterday - I can cut & sew more pads. And I will crochet lace - it feels like I will be forever crocheting lace. And...I will ccs a picture to go on my sister's birthday card.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
I did make some machine embroidery earrings for Iris and Sonja and ordered a onesie outfit for Valentin which I will probably embellish. I have a pom-pom scarf that I made years ago that I will give to Julia. So that will do it except for cards and getting some Sees candy to send to DDs and families.

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
I want to work on the next person for the family history book. I'm also helping my mom who is making a costume for dd's play.

Reactions: Lana and Ahorsesoul

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
I made a couple of machine embroidery Valentine cards yesterday and got started on a CCS chart for another one. Also did some work on an alternate way to do the lettering on the growth chart, since my first attempt didn't please me. And did some knitting while I got a pedicure.

Reactions: Lana and Ahorsesoul

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
I’ve done nothing this week. Maybe tomorrow I’ll start back in to working on my unfinished project pile. I only have a few things left to tackle.

I never did get out to buy my background fabric for my quilts. I may just order it online and be done with it.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I am already behind in my crafting....how did that happen?
I need to get back on track if I am to have any hope of getting it all done.:eek:

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
I'm feeling pretty behind, myself. I tried to make some progress yesterday on a growth chart for Valentin's first birthday (which was the day after Christmas). Well, what could go wrong did, so I need to start yet again. I did, however, make some good progress on the socks I'm knitting for myself, although I had already knit through the heel before acknowledging that they were turning out too small and having to frog them. I went to mail a Valentine card to a friend yesterday but had already missed the mail pick up. I think she'll get it in time, but now I have to wonder about it. I looked for a pattern for something to make for Julia's birthday but haven't found it yet. I'm hoping to make better progress today.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul and Lana