Crafters Challenge January 17th---January 23rd, 2021

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Kringle ~ Nice to have you join us!

Progress this week:

• Lil' Twister table topper (for me) DONE! (I put hanging loops on the back so it can also be a wall hanging.)
  • Coasters to coordinate with Lil’ Twister DONE!
  • Christmas cards WP
  • Christmas table runner for kitchen counter I cut out pieces but the focus fabric was cut in too small of pieces for my liking. I’m going to give the pieces to Kathy to make a runner with and make a different one for myself not cutting up the focus fabric.
  • One more neck/ear warmer (girlfriend gift) DONE!
  • Another (last?) neck/ear warmer for me DONE! but not the last. I cast on another one (herringbone stitch this time).

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
AJ - got the scrapbook paper order today so it's a pretty good turn around.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
DD, you get so much done!

Last night I took in the dress for Teigan on both sides and also made a rice bag and cover for Jaymee. Out of some llama material I had. So I finished the two items I mentioned-----WOW, usual for me!

Reactions: jampss and Rose94

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
DD, you get so much done!
Craftwise, yes. Unfortunately there are some household chores that I'm not getting to. I procraftinate. LOL

Yesterday I worked on another idea for the Christmas table runner, but am not quite sure how to proceed. I need to be very careful that I don’t run out of the border fabric I want to use. Also, I’m trying to make it reversible, so that takes more planning.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Started work on the teddy bear, finished his head. They are very detailed patterns so I will concentrate on this for a while.

Reactions: jampss