Crafters Challenge January 24th, 2021----January 30th, 2021

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

cmerth

Premiere Member
Dec 19, 2007
thetilteditalian.com
Pulled out the yarn for a hat to work on during the zoom knit group meet. Didn’t get anything more done on the cards. Today was DH day off and needed my help for some things. in return he ran to the grocery store for me.
Your cards on you blog are really good!!

cmerth

Premiere Member
Dec 19, 2007
thetilteditalian.com
I am planning to make more cross stitched lids for my Valentine gift jars. I have 4 more jars filled... just waiting. I think I might do some spring themed lids.

I also want to clean off my sewing machine and do some "actual sewing". I found some of my old projects and they have inspired me. I will have more stuff for my shop.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I have completed one leg for teddy, I think I made a mistake on the other one, I was watching TV and was not concentrating, will have to undo and start again.

Reactions: jampss and Lana

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I am planning to make more cross stitched lids for my Valentine gift jars. I have 4 more jars filled... just waiting. I think I might do some spring themed lids.
These sound lovely. What are you filling the jars with?

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
I have both January blocks done for the two BOM challenges I’m going to do this year. It took quite a while to get all the fabrics starched and pressed so I’m hoping the rest of the blocks go fairly quickly.

I hope to work on Christmas cards today. Only two days left of my “Rudy January”. I find that it’s a bit of a habit now so could continue to focus more on Christmas for a while yet. It would be great to get the grandchildren’s ornaments done way ahead of time!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I will be working on Christmas 2021 after I finish the bear. I want to prioritize so that I am not pressured towards Christmas. So far do not have a lot on the list so this should not be a problem.

Reactions: Lana and jampss

cmerth

Premiere Member
Dec 19, 2007
thetilteditalian.com
These sound lovely. What are you filling the jars with?
I am not going to fill them with anything (other than paper filler). I sell them on my online shop. They can be filled with candy, rose petals, mini pamper items.

Reactions: Lana and jampss