Crafter's Challenge January 29th---February 4th, 2023

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Welcome to February about mid-week!

You all did a GREAT job last week getting stuff done and moving onto another project!!!!

I am slowly making a list of stuff I am considering to do for gifts. But family is talking of cutting back buying for all so will see what is decided.

Can't wait to hear and see more of what you all have planned!

Happy Crafting!!!

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
I am crocheting a cat mat for our Axl cat for the chair in the living room he uses.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Greetings!

We're leaving on a week-long trip on Saturday, so I'm kitting up some CCS projects to take along. I'll have to think about what other crafting I might take. I always take knitting but don't know if I want to take the shawl I'm working on or something smaller.

I'm hoping to get a few Christmas cards made this week, too.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I am hoping to finish off my craft room and then at least start something. It feels like ages since I picked up some handiwork.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Rose ~ I love to see your projects on your blog. Such a nice variety of crafts! I haven't updated my blog for some time now.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul and Lana

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
I've been working on a crochet cowl.

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Quilt back is pieced. Might start sandwiching it later today.
Been picking at some photo ornaments for gifts. Keep changing my mind about what I want to do. A work in progress I guess.

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Been fighting with my quilt since Wednesday. It’s finally sandwiched. I’m going to clean up my sewing room and work on my ornaments tomorrow just to give my self a quilt break.
Thinking about signing up for a class at the sewing expo in April. It’s a dress form class. I would be building my form with the help of a professional designer. Something that I have been wanting to do but it’s pretty expensive. Husband thinks I should do it. I think I’ll ponder for a few more days……

Reactions: jampss and Lana

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Been fighting with my quilt since Wednesday. It’s finally sandwiched. I’m going to clean up my sewing room and work on my ornaments tomorrow just to give my self a quilt break.
Thinking about signing up for a class at the sewing expo in April. It’s a dress form class. I would be building my form with the help of a professional designer. Something that I have been wanting to do but it’s pretty expensive. Husband thinks I should do it. I think I’ll ponder for a few more days……
I vote for you signing up. It might be a once in a life time opportunity.

• Love
Reactions: jampss and Lana

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Amelia, you should definitely do it. I had a friend once who said he would ask himself, when the cost of something seemed excessive or when paying more than he had planned for something, would, in 5 or 10 years, it make that big of a difference.